Our latest ISI inspection report is available to download as a PDF below. This report covers the entire school including our Bright Stars Nursery. We were awarded the top grade in every single aspect of the inspection.
ISI Inspection Report
Some highlights of the report include:
- The quality of the pupils’ academic achievements is excellent, successfully meeting the aims of the school.
- The pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is excellent.
- Governance, leadership and management at all levels are excellent.
- Music, drama and sporting achievements are excellent and a strength of the school.
Good Schools Guide
- The school has high expectations of its pupils
- Parents are confident of the academic standards, telling us that their children have been 'well challenged and tutored' by 'talented teachers'
- Sport is the 'wow' factor
- Music is strong, valued and highly praised by parents
- Under his (Mr Connolly's) leadership, Cranmore is widely inclusive while maintaining high academic and social standards, with many opportunities for individual pupils to succeed An all-round school maintaining high standards and impressive results